Hey Blog,
I havent talked in a while..Im sitting here on wednesday(however you spell it) night with no homework waiting for the project runway finale to start in 30 minutes, watching laguna beach re runs. Yea i live an exciting life. I'll give a basic recap of the last three weeks of my life. Mikes wedding was fun. I got the crowd leanin and rockin and our team gave him a good amount of quality advice. I have been riding sundays and thats about it. I started real training for next season yesterday with a 30 minute run. My knees hurt, not the IT band pain that i had, but impact pain. It wasnt very fun and im not regretting quitting xc at all. I missed figure drawing yesterday because of an extra math session with my tutor. This weekend i am riding fixed on saturday and group ride on sunday. Dan wants me to have 2 brakes so i have to go get that figured out apres l'ecole a vendredi. I think i might just rock one front brake because thats all anybody really rides around here, at least for the time bieng cause i'd need to find another long reach brake caliper. I also need to find some pedals, im thinking of getting like 105 pedals so i can use my nikes, and also theyd be a better platform than speedplays for riding in regular shoes. anyways thats it, im out...i leave you with this...you'll get the title if you watch these...
12/7 Missouri State Champs @ St. Vincent. Masters, 1 OA.
10 months ago
1 comment:
What's up vanilla-face? The U.S. and A! Niyace.
That's gonna be good.
Post a Comment