Sunday, December 17, 2006

whats hananin.

So, I'll start with, I guess, friday. Friday i got my off day on and took the day off. I was feelin it in my legs and i was also really exhausted from a week that started fast and moved into the longest week ever. Went ice skating at steinberg in fopo on friday night with my peeps, it was awesome. saturday we went out to greensfelder to ride. I'm still not really sure why we drove all the way out there. It was an ok ride, except for like the 8 miles on Hwy 100. That wasnt cool. I liked the scenic roads with like no traffic at times, but i still like knowing where I am when im riding. Didn't really bonk on saturday, cause i took Dan's email seriously, and ate before i went riding. In adition to the eggs and toast before i had a douce of clif bars and a bag of shot bloks, and i was good to go. Mike T impressed me with his prowress, ha ha funny word, on the climbs. there were a few where he got dropped but there were also a few where i looked over my shoulder and was quite suprised to see him rite there. Rok and Chris turned back about 2 hours in due to exhaustion i guess. Probebly my favorite climb of all was up to hidden valley, we finished "all down hill" from there. My final time was 3:11, and 50 miles. Today i went down to school after watching some 2005 tour on dvd, a great time passer, and worked on the yearbook. then i went to starbux and fais mes devoirs d'anglais. I just cooked up some chicken-lime fajitas for my family and neighbor. School is off after wed....YEAHH.

ps. when i switched templates my links got deleted, if anyone knows how to fix this help me, hopefully i havent offended anyone by not including a link to their blog. sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some great loops out there!

Next time I am in town we have to pedal out there.

Dan

The Rok said...

In blogger, go to Templates, click add page element. Then select Link list. You may have to re-enter all the names and addresses.

Yeah, I popped liked corn. Ouch. I'll do better necks time.