Hey,
So ive been racing cx. its awesome. i really like it. I did my first 3 races in the c race and then my 4th in the b. I started out with a 6th, then a 4th, then a 2nd. So then i thought it was time to move up. I kinda got by butt kicked but, i think the course and my over inflated tires had something to do with it. I'm also doing cx nats, in the u23 category so that should be interesting. i rode fopo the otherday. people need to get their shit together. walkers and joggers on the gravel, bikers and rollerbladers? on the paved part. I hate weaving through the people walking. Seriously, walk on the gravel. I might just ride my cx bike on the gravel trail if they are so keen on the pavement. fopo needs police to enforce this rule.
bye.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment