Just been training a bit. Weights, riding outside when it's palatable and inside when it's crappy. I lost a bunch of weight again around Christmas time. I started taking some antibiotics, and they pretty much took my appetite away. I think my body has adapted to them, and my appetite is back. Now it's time to put on some weight. I'd like to get up to 130, and then probably just lose a couple pounds when I start riding more. Ideally I'd be at 127 or so. Last time I weighed, I was at 123. It's surprisingly hard to gain weight. In other news, I got my tt bike built up. It's pretty damn sweet. It rides surprisingly nice, I already feel pretty comfortable on it. I think I'm going to try and ride it at least once a week, to try and feel more comfortable and used to it. I've been only riding it this week because my left pedal on my Tarmac is messed up. I tried to ride out to Washington for cousin Rory's birthday, but about 2.5 hours in my pedal started freezing up, and not turning on the spindle. It would get really tight, then loosen, and then tight, then loosen. It was kind of scary. I also left about an hour later than I should have because I changed routes in the morning, but didn't change my departure time. I hit Pacific when I should have hit Washington. Oh well. I'm excited to start plyometrics. I honestly like being in the gym. Not having the stress of trying to fit a ride into the brief amount of daylight we have is nice. And not having to worry about the weather as much is a bonus. I think I should be moving this week. I think we're closing on Wednesday, so maybe move in Friday? Who knows.
Friday, January 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment