I crashed yesterday. just riding along with keaton thru webster. it sucked. i think i was going from the hoods to the drops, and i hit a bump and went straight on by the drops to the ground. the chip'n;seal in webster sucks. they put down tar and then rough gravel, so its like shards of rock stuck to the ground. im pretty banged up, but the bike seems fine. both the levers got pretty scraped up and the left rubber hood needs to be replaced. even the bartape was fine, which im gonna replace anyway, so its pretty good overall. here are some pics from today.
my hand, my knuckles got it pretty bad, mainly the two bandaged.
my arm: kinda deep on the elbow but mainly just scraped.
everything else is pretty standard. some pusspacks are allover my body just starting to ooze out there pungent healing goodness.
these are my new mtb shoes which i still plan on breaking in this weekend racing...yeah get jealous logan.
yeah thats a lot of carbon.
oh and my crash prolly looked something like this (the second one is truly heartwrenching)
those are sweet! I crashed thursday doing the same thing. I hit a bump and slid across the pavement but the only thting hurt is my bartape its SHREDDED.
5 comments:
opps, Heal up and keep those things clean/covered till you do.
When Moto-man hops the burning cycle in the vid, I almost clapped... almost.
those are sweet! I crashed thursday doing the same thing. I hit a bump and slid across the pavement but the only thting hurt is my bartape its SHREDDED.
Hey come to quad cities and tulsa tough and do the juniors. It will be FUN!
You write very well.
Post a Comment