Friday, January 25, 2008

more bad

yeah i forgot another bad thing. I totalled my car the first day of winter break. My beloved subie has hit the dust. She had a good life. It was fitting that she went out to the point where she is undriveable. I could never actually see getting rid of her. I was backing out of my friend caitlin's driveway and got trucked by a H1. I was given a "failure to yield" ticket, but thats still pending. I have another court date so we'll see.

so blogger is being stupid... but i can beat you blogger....

http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001597&l=5f076&id=1307790285

so yea. put on my members only jacket yesterday, handfulls of glass in the pockets. it was in the trunk when the accident happened. but i found a possible replacement the other day. A 2002 honda civic si hatchback. sick nast. i hope i get it.

oh and i got my braces off. my teeth are alot bigger than i remember...i feel like michael boogerd.

No comments: