So froze toes came and went. I'm not really in top shape yet, havent done any top end training at all, so when I got spit out it sucked, but wasn't too unexpected. It's February, I want to be fast in June. I really like my fridays. I have no class and just have to go to a lecture at noon. Unless I skip the lecture and ride early, I can usually sleep in and have a nice relaxing morning, then head out in the early afternoon. This weather is so nice. I'm really ready for spring and even more so the 90 degree days of summer. I have spring break this week and am looking forward to putting in good time on the bike, maybe even working a few days, and having fun.
check out this song. website is a bit weird, for me the player shows up at the bottom of the screen.
http://hypem.com/track/887245/Tonstartssbandht+-+5FT7
12/7 Missouri State Champs @ St. Vincent. Masters, 1 OA.
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment