Tuesday, April 06, 2010

that's dope

Yeah, so it's been a while. I'm going to try and get back into that good groove i was in. I forget now if I posted about froze toes, I dont really care. Forest Park kinda blew. It was rainy, and small, I missed the break and I dry heaved on GU and got popped. I wont be eating that shit anymore. Bloks do just as much good, and cheerpacks are 100% better. The last two tuesdays have been awesome. I tailgunned the lindenwood leadout train last week and got 2nd behind tim in the field sprint and 6th overall, with brandt off the front. Tonight brandt, me and 8 other dudes got off. He and justin attacked and rode away, our group of 8 stayed between them and the pack for the finish. I pulled off a 7th overall. Legs feel awesome. Here comes hillsboro.

Also, why are humans still in mines? I get that it's peoples jobs and they make a living, but honestly have we not found technology for this yet? I guess I'm even more amazed that this is still going on in America. Every time something happens with a mine, when people get trapped or whatever, I always think the same thing.

No comments: