Thursday, November 04, 2010

Hypertrophy

So,
I tried to race another cross race last weekend. I'd ridden an hour and a half since the sunday before. It didnt end well. It was the first time I'd ridden hard when it was cold and my chest and neck felt horrible. There's no point to keep doing this until I get in shape. I am tempted by queeny though. It's the only consistently good course in Bubba every year. Maybe I'll just go hangout and watch.
We just started a new phase of training. I'm pretty destroyed right now. Yeah, I didn't even think about it but I don't think I could do a cross race. I can hardly get up or sit down. I need to get my fixie going. I need to send the orca to calfee, but I also am trying to cast it for sculpture class. So I guess that will make me do it quicker. I also need to mountain bike on sundays. Trying to work a bike out for the next two or so months. Excited to be back on the bike.
I'm also looking for a tt bike if anyone has any leads. 53-55 cm.

No comments: